Customer Focus Groups
focus groups are an invaluable listening post
It feels good when someone asks to hear your opinion on a subject that’s important to you. Your customers are no different. When they feel good, they support you.
Yet, many companies are doing a poor job of having conversations with their customers. A simple but effective way to help remedy this is to run regular customer focus groups.
Focus groups can help your business:
- create realistic, customer-centered plans and strategies
- build stronger, more profitable relationships with your best customers
- create evangelists and fans who carry your message forward
- help you develop new products and solutions while improving existing products.
A well-run focus group can engage and enfranchise your customers in the on-going success of your business. They enable rich dialogue on critical subjects with people who most often have the best information. And they send a strong signal to your customers that you are interested in their success as well as your own.
What you can expect from me
I can help your business develop and conduct successful focus group outcomes by:
- Integrating focus group development into your overall customer care strategy
- Establishing clear objectives and well-defined outcomes
- Creating a win/win for both you and your customers
- Selecting participants carefully
- Developing a dynamic meeting format
- Executing the details with precision
- Compiling results in a clear and insightful manner
Contact me to begin a listening process with your customers that will reward you with critical information that in turn creates successful outcomes for your business.